2. Run the tip of the knife around the bone, on the underside of the ham. Begin to slice on a slight angle down to the bone.
Storing Christmas Ham
1. Store in fridge at 4C or below.
2. Leave Ham in plastic wrap until ready to use.
3. Discard plastic wrap prior to use.
4. After carving, store remainder of ham in damp â€śham bagâ€ť which has been lightly moistened with 75-25 water/white vinegar solution.
5. Refresh â€śham bagâ€ť with solution as above (refer 4.) every 2 to 3 days to maximise shelf life.
6. Please ensure that the ham is refrigerated as soon as possible after carving.